Deriv.com, also known as Binary.com, is a binary options trading broker. With the switch to Deriv, Binary.com has added forex and commodities trading to its new platform as part of the rebranding process.
Deriv (Binary’s new platform), also known as Deriv Limited, is a broker based in the Channel Islands. Deriv is run by the Deriv group, which has licensed subsidiaries in each of their registered jurisdictions to run the Deriv trading platforms. Following the rebranding of Binary.com as part of the parent company’s 20th anniversary celebrations, Deriv was founded in 2020.
Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd. registered in Malta is the name by which Derivative is known in Europe. The Malta Financial Services Authority has granted Deriv a license as a Category 3 Investment Services Provider, with the license number IS / 70156.
Deriv is registered in Asia with Binary (FX) Ltd., which has an office in the Malaysian federal territory of Labuan. The Labuan Financial Services Authority, license number MB / 18/0024, regulates and licenses Deriv.
Deriv operates in Vanuatu under the name Binary (V) Ltd., which is registered with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and licensed and regulated under license number 14556.
Customers can reach the company support via the official website or the other contact information provided. The website of Deriv is available in a variety of languages, including English, Italian, and Spanish. Deriv’s services are restricted in some countries, according to the website.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Deriv.com
The pros and cons of trading with Deriv are listed below:
- Licensing and Regulation: Deriv is regulated by three different commissions in Asia, Europe, and South America, and is managed by three different subsidiaries of Binary Limited. Investors can rest assured that their money is safe with this backing.
- Security: Deriv uses industry-standard security protocols. To protect sensitive data, Deriv employs SSL encryption. Customers can act with confidence knowing that their information is secure.
- Immediate executions: Deriv now executes trade orders at great speed due to the improved fiber optic technology. Traders can trade with the confidence of knowing that their orders will be executed immediately, without having to wait for a response.
- Excellent customer service: Deriv prioritizes customer care. Customers can reach out to agents 24 hours a day, seven days a week via phone lines in a variety of languages. Customers can also open support tickets.
- Trading robots: Deriv allows customers to trade binary options with the help of trading robots.
- A Growing List of Tradable Assets: Deriv offers its clients a growing list of over 100 assets to trade, as listed on the website. Forex pairs, metals, gold, oil, commodities, synthetic indices, cryptocurrencies, and CFDs are all on the list.
- Weekend Trading: By trading synthetic indices, Deriv allows traders to profit from the weekend market. Trading is available at all times of the day and night.
- Deriv has a tight spread, with a minimum of 1.0 pip. Traders can place trades with a low risk because of the tight spread.
- Low Minimum Deposit: Deriv allows a minimum deposit of $ 5 and a minimum trading amount of just 35 cents. Traders can start small, learn and trade while only risking small amounts that they can manage.
- Demo account: Deriv provides free demo accounts for customers to learn about and try out the platform.
- There are no hidden fees: deposits and withdrawals are both free.
- No Copy Trading: Traders on Deriv do not have access to copying other people’s trades. There is no provision for social or copy trading.
- No deposit bonus: Deriv does not provide a deposit bonus or a welcome bonus. Customers, on the other hand, can benefit from low minimum deposits and fees.
- Broker does not have MT4 platform: Traders using MT4 would have to switch to MT5 to use Deriv because it is not currently available on MT4.
Deriv has tight spreads and low trading fees, as well as flexible leverage of up to 1: 1000 and the ability to place orders for as little as 35 cents. Customers can earn up to 95% and there is no maximum trade size. Deriv provides trade sizes ranging from micro lots to 30 standard slots. Trading duration is flexible, ranging from one second to 12 months, and potential payouts exceed 200 percent. If the trading account is not used for more than one year, a retirement fee will be charged.
Deriv provides a diverse array of tradable assets. Some of the main tradable assets listed on their website include forex pairs, binary options, stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, CFDs, and indices. There are more than 100 instruments in total. Trades with multipliers are also available on Deriv.
Deriv Trading platforms
Deriv has three trading platforms: DMT5, DTrader and DBot.
- DMT5 – a trading platform that combines MT5 with research and analysis tools. In DMT5, multiple windows can be open at the same time and moved around according to the trader’s preferences. A quick look at the platform reveals that it is very feature rich, with a growing list of over 70 assets that are simple to navigate. Advanced features are available to traders, who can set up trading areas and charts as they see fit. DMT5 comes with a number of built-in and custom indicators.
- DTrader – a web-based trading platform. DTrader has a simple, easy-to-use interface with over 50 tradable assets. One look at it shows that the platform is fully customizable; Traders can customize charts and trade types according to their needs.
- DBot – Deriv’s automated trading platform. DBot is a flexible bot development platform that caters to both beginners and experts. It includes pre-built bots as well as the ability to create your own bots. Traders can simply set their desired parameters and instruct the bot to begin trading based on these instructions. You can also use the pre-built strategies to trade. DBot includes a performance tracker that allows traders to fine-tune their bots while trading. On Telegram, the tracker sends out reports on a regular basis. DBot is a completely free application.
Mobile Trading App
Deriv currently does not have a mobile app. This is most likely due to the binary platform’s ongoing transition. , We expect that the mobile trading platform will be available once the transition is complete.
The demo account is completely free and open to anyone. Demo accounts have all of the features of a live account and allow users to practice with uncovered funds, making it simple to test strategies and develop trading habits.
Deriv Account Types
The demo account and the live account are the only two types of accounts available. After enough practice with the demo account, the user can switch to a live account. There are three types of live accounts in the DMT5:
The DMT5 Financial STP account
A book account that sends trades directly to the derivatives dealing desk, providing traders with direct access to in-house trading liquidity.
The DMT5 Financial Account
This account provides traders with high leverage and dynamic spreads, allowing them to trade with maximum flexibility.
The DMT5 Synthetic Account
This type of account allows traders to trade CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on synthetic indices that mimic real-time price movements.
Opening an Account
Click “Sign In” button and begin to fill out the online registartion form. A field for entering a working e-mail address is next to it. The user can also use Facebook or Google to log in. The demo account opens once the authorization completes. With just a few clicks, you can complete your registration.
Traders will have to complete the account verification process. You can accomplish this by uploading an image file of an official ID card.
Traders can fund their accounts using any of the following methods:
- Credit / Debit Cards: You can use both Visa and MasterCard cards to make deposits. Deposits start from 10 of the trader’s base currency. Deposits are processed immediately and are completely free.
- Cryptocurrency: Traders can use Bitcoin, Etherium, Tether, and Litecoin to fund their accounts. There are no minimum or maximum deposits, and funds are processed after three blockchain confirmations. There are no charges for making a deposit.
- E-wallets: Accepted e-wallets include Neteller, Skrill , PerfectMoney, PaySafe, Fasapay and WebMoney. The minimum deposit is 5% of the base currency, and it is processed immediately.
- Bank Transfer: Traders can deposit instantly using bank transfers for as little as $5. There are no hidden costs.
Deriv provides traders with a variety of withdrawal and deposit options in both fiat and cryptocurrencies.
You can use any deposit method to make withdrawals. Withdrawals by e-wallet, debit/credit card, and wire transfer start at $5 and $20, respectively. The broker processes withdrawals within 24 hours. Withdrawals in cryptocurrencies begin at 0.0026 BTC and require three blockchain confirmations to be confirmed.
Trading Education and Materials
Deriv currently offers little in the way of educational resources, possibly due to the transition process. Agent access is available to all account types, as well as a well-described FAQ page.
Deriv, on the other hand, hosts weekly webinars in which experts from a variety of financial sectors discuss new and specific topics as well as provide in-depth market analysis.
Deriv is a rebranded version of the 20-year-old binary trading platform. Deriv is a regulated broker with a user-friendly trading platform and standard operating procedures. Traders can enjoy a seamless trading experience thanks to the web and mobile trading platforms. Market research, technical assistance, trading tools, and custom bots are all available. Traders of all levels can benefit from the tight spreads, low fees, and lightning-fast platform to explore the market.
Does Deriv offer a demo account?
Yes. Click the "Create free demo account" on the broker's website.
How long is the Deriv demo account valid?
What is the minimum deposit for Deriv?
Does Deriv charge withdrawal fees?
No. The broker does not charge any withdrawal fees. However, fees from financial institution may apply.
How long does it take to make a withdrawal?
Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.